When it comes to the subject of artificial intelligence, machine learning or predictive analytics, it really feels like we are approaching an inflection point where the promise of these areas is actually starting to live up to the hype, and have a real and significant impact on the way all of us live our lives. But does everyone feel the same when it comes to automation?
We have compiled three whitepapers, free for you to download that consider the impact of automation on the future of fraud investigations within the financial services and insurance industries:
- Towards an automatic future.
- What are the barriers to technology in fraud prevention?
- The key to making a success of automation or AI when preventing fraud.
Download to learn:
- The pros and cons of automation
- How it can embraced (with caution) when it comes to fraud detection and prevention
- How the advancements in technology could create a digital divide amongst financial institutions.