Date: Wednesday 27th June.
Time: 10:00 - 15:00.
Venue: Synectics Solutions, Hamil Road, Burslem, Staffordshire ST6 1AJ.
This event focuses solely on Orion. Whether you are an existing user, in the pilot phase of using the product or thinking about using it, the Orion User Group will be suitable for you.
This session provides a space to share knowledge, brainstorm ideas and discuss future changes.
What to expect at this event
- Refresh of Orion best practices
- Hear the latest Orion product development schedule
- Orion overview(s) for those who are not familiar with the product
- Ad hoc workshops based upon client feedback
- Discussion about fraud rings and networks
- A look at national fraud networks
Who should attend?
- Orion users
- Orion team leaders
- Fraud ring investigators
- Fraud strategists
BOOK YOUR PLACE BY FRIDAY 22 JUNE
If required we can arrange transport from local train stations and have ample onsite parking. Lunch and refreshments are provided.