NFI Matters connects the NFI community and provides the latest news and developments on what matters most to its members – reducing fraud and error.
In this issue:
A record £301 million of fraud and error has been identified and prevented in the last 2 years – protecting public services across the UK. This brings cumulative outcomes to £1.69 billion.
Also in this issue:
- 5 key fraud-fighting strategies for the next 4 years
- Take a look at some of the developments we’re making to the NFI, to help you get the most out of it and ensure taxpayers’ money is spent where citizens need it most.
- Getting the most out of the NFI by working effectively
- Top tips for achieving a smooth data submission
To give you the best quality data matches for your fraud and error investigations.
- How the additional NFI products help you fight fraud
- Introducing an enhanced Council Tax Single Person Discount Service to help you identify more fraud and maximise revenues from council tax collections...
- GDPR update
- Including links to the new Code of Data Matching Practice for 2018 onwards.