NFI Matters connects the NFI community and provides the latest news and developments on what matters most to its members – reducing fraud and error.
In this issue:
New risk scoring from the NFI aims to help identify fraud and error faster
Also in this issue:
- New features – Dashboards & Widgets
We’ve introduced a dashboard that allows you to select widgets (colourful charts and tables) to see how you are performing.
- Getting ahead of Tenancy Fraud with AppCheck
£1.82 billion per annum is lost to Tenancy Fraud. Find out more about the AppCheck point of application fraud prevention tool.
- Premium Council Tax Single Person Discount (CTSPD)
For a limited period only we are offering our Premium Council Tax Single Persons Discount (CTSPD) matching service at a discounted rate of 30p per record plus VAT.
- Spotlight on: Cabinet Office NFI fraud prevention estimates
This article aims to demystify how the Cabinet Office calculate estimates of losses prevented.
- Working together to prevent and detect fraud
£31 billion to £49 billion of public sector money is lost to fraud and error each year. Sharing intelligence to detect and prevent fraud is one of the most effective ways to tackle this issue.
- Mortality Screening with ReCheck
Repeat your mortality screening in June 2019 using ReCheck and reduce overpayments caused by those failing to inform you of the death of an individual.
- Obtaining a Credit Report from the NFI
The price of using the NFI to obtain credit reference information as part of your investigation into fraud and error is now only 65p plus VAT.