Date: Wednesday 16th May.
Time: 10:00 - 15:00.
Venue: Synectics Solutions, Hamil Road, Burslem, Staffordshire ST6 1AJ.
It is important that the day to day users of the SIRA system are continually well-informed and efficient at using the product, which is why attending the SIRA User Groups are so important.
This session offers a chance to review the current functionality of SIRA and learn first-hand about any product developments and discuss current fraud trends.
What to expect at this event
- Hear all of the upcoming release changes that may impact the user experience
- Discussion of operational efficiencies
- Processes outside of SIRA
- Refine knowledge of SIRA functionality to optimise business processes
- Brainstorm future initiatives
- Share knowledge of emerging fraud trends and fraud rings
Who should attend?
- Day to day users of SIRA
- Fraud investigators
- Team managers of SIRA investigators
- SIRA investigator trainers
- Fraud strategists
BOOK YOUR PLACE BY FRIDAY 11 MAY
If required we can arrange transport from local train stations and have ample onsite parking. Lunch and refreshments are provided.