What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
The Cookies We Set
These have been broken down for you into separate categories below with each serving a different purpose on our site:
- Necessary: Necessary cookies are crucial for the basic functions of the website and the website will not work in its intended way without them. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- Functional: Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
- Analytics: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Performance: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Advertisement: Advertisement cookies are used to deliver visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages they visited before and analyse the effectiveness of the ad campaign.
We recommend in order to provide you with a great experience on this site that you enable all cookies, however you are able to customise the cookies you enable via the cookie consent notice that appears on your first visit to the site.
Third Party Cookies
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Phone: 01782 664000