ReCheck from the Cabinet Office can help you to manage your existing customers by:
- Reducing the risk of your organisation falling victim to fraud by stopping invalid or fraudulent claims from existing customers
- Reducing and stopping the provision of payments a claimant is no longer entitled to
- Reducing the number of mandated referrals that need investigation, as many will have already been identified and dealt with ahead of audit timescales
- Reducing administration and future investigations costs by staying ahead of investigation caseloads
- Reducing the fraud risk by enabling you to prioritise investigation by department
A FRAUD PREVENTION MODEL IS FAR MORE COST EFFECTIVE AND EASIER TO INSTALL THAN YOU THINK!
ReCheck is accessible through our web application and can be made available to multiple departments or users within your organisation. It allows you to check existing data files at a time and frequency defined by you and return the results quickly and clearly.
ReCheck allows you to run your own "Campaigns" searching for commonalities within your datasets and/or against one of the most sophisticated data sets available. Search criteria is already established delivering you the best possible results in identifying fraud within your customer files.
Case Study: Matches between council tax and electoral registration data Solihull MBC identified a significant number of residents who had been receiving single person discount inappropriately. The council has not only withdrawn over £160,000 of discounts, but it has also investigated how long the discounts had been awarded wrongly. As a result, it found that many residents had been wrongly receiving discounts for at least a year so checking on a more frequent basis was critical.