Synectics Solutions has announced its latest five-year corporate strategy, following a comprehensive review. As a result, Synectics' Board of Directors have outlined four key strategic areas for the company and these include:
- Putting growth at the heart of the business
- Improving the way we deploy and innovate services
- Implementation of a disciplined agile delivery framework
- Developing our product roadmap
Why is growth the number one priority?
Diversifying and leveraging new opportunities will increase the reach of our products and help to ensure the long term sustainability and growth of all the services that we provide as a company. It will also provide opportunities to introduce new data services and technological capabilities to ensure our portfolio of services continue to evolve. Ultimately, growth will lead to innovation opportunities which will enable the future development of existing or exciting new products.
To meet these strategic aims we have also made some adjustments to the structure of the Synectics Board of Directors. These changes will help to improve our commercial focus, and create greater governance around achieving our technology and service goals. These changes include:
Director level changes:
- Ian Lewis joins the Board as a new appointment in his role as IT Strategy and Engineering Director. Ian has been a hugely valued member of the Synectics team for many years, most recently as Head of Technical Development. This appointment ensures that there is adequate representation at Board level, focused on improving the way we exploit technological opportunities as the company grows.
- Richard Wood will transfer from his role as Operations Director to now take up his new role as Business Development Director, guiding the company to achieve its revenue targets. This change will help Synectics to leverage Rich's experience in the wider technology sector, and help to ensure the business is appropriately focused on achieving its commercial strategy.
- Kate Beardmore will also be transferring from her HR and Private Sector remit to become to Director responsible for Service Delivery. This will allow Kate to focus her skills and attention on ensuring Synectics maintains the highest possible level of service standards that our clients have come to expect. Kate's in-depth experience with all aspects of Synectics' service portfolio will be invaluable in helping to enhance and develop the company's service standards.
If you have any questions about these changes, please contact your SIRA Relationship Manager in the first instance or call 01782 664000 and we will be happy to provide any further clarification.