We all accept that the opportunity to commit fraud exists at every stage of the insurance customer journey.
But this also means there are just as many opportunities to identify and prevent this type of activity. Our latest guide - Detecting Insurance Fraud Via Data - provides you simple tips and best practice on finding and disrupting fraud whether you're a National SIRA member or not.
Download it to find out:
- The problem with siloed data and how to deal with it
- How to de-risk against fraud at every stage in the customer journey
- Overlaps between motor claims fraud and other lines of business
- How to make the most of National SIRA
- What best practice looks like